- Air resistance: jet stream from an airplane
- Vibrations and music COOL! (Cymatics)
- Dancing droplet on a hot plate (Leidenfrost)
- Mr. Bean, parking barrier. sensor loop in the road
- Energy conversion spring to gravitational energy (poo cocktail supreme)
- Interference of sound and sonar disturbance by bats
On this website I share with you my best picks for watching physics and science videos. The videos have been rigorously assessed by the toughest audience imaginable, my physics students. I hope you enjoy watching as must as they do. Feel free to add links to interesting pages to your Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) such as Blackboard, WebCT, Moodle, Sharepoint etc.
The site is just released since January 2015 and contains more than 75 very interesting videos. More interesting videos and desriptions will be added and publish via Twitter. Suggestion and tips are welcome. Thanks in advance for your help and follow.
Please send your comments to: WatchingFysics@gmail.com
WatchingPhysics.net: Watching physics and science videos to enjoy for yourself or to show to your students. Fascinating – Inspiring – Understandable.
Vimeo watch flipped classroom flipping.